In a recent article on the insider website at MarTech.org it was revealed in a kind of study that more than 60% of companies feel the marketing ‘stack” is too complex. I must say I agree. I always figured most companies had multiple channels they needed to manage to get their leads into their pipeline but in this article they said:
More than 60% of B2B marketers say their Marketing Technology stack is too complex, with one in five saying it’s “more complex than a black hole,” according to a new survey.
Across the board, 93% say replacing, updating or consolidating tools in their current MarTech stack would make it function more efficiently.
The top problems they want to solve are:
- 35% – Data isn’t normalized across systems.
- 33% – Tools don’t talk to each other, so everything is manual.
- 33% – We have features we don’t need or don’t utilize.
- 29% – We have technology we don’t need or don’t utilize.
- 26% – Data is old/outdated.
- 24% – I’m missing key parts of my tech stack.
See the entire article here:
A Real Estate and Financial Accounting graduate from Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business, with a proven track record of success in all aspects of business management, including accounting, operations, sales, marketing, recruiting, training, budgeting, and project management.